segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2014

*Review* Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High #3) by Tijan #Review @TijansBooks


Fallen Crest Public
Fallen Crest High #3
by
Tijan






Sam's first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn't go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want to destroy her. And some just don't like her. All in all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan, it's still only the strong survive. Sam will not only have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer too, but there's another battle growing. Things are about to come to a disastrous end between the towns, Roussou and Fallen Crest. Sam's other main dilemma? Keeping Mason and Logan from getting arrested or hospitalized.













LOVE FCP!!!

Sam is now attending Fallen Crest Public with Mason and joined the track team. She has a lot to deal with: Kate and the rest of the Tomboy Princesses, Tate being back and her mother. She goes through a lot in this book because of Kate and her friends, but ends up finding someone she can lean on. She also has to deal with the Broudou brothers because they want to hurt Mason's girlfriend. However, she ends up surprised with one of them. I think that in this book Sam was back to her strong self, although I didn't like that she hid things from Mason and Logan to not show signs of weakness.

Loved that this book was also from Mason's POV! We got inside his head and we finally were able to start understand him and see how he thinks. He is very protective of Sam and his brother and he loves them a lot.

We also learned more about the Broudou brothers. They were after Mason's girlfriend but they didn't know who she was, so Mason had to make some decisions that could end his relationship with Sam.

Loved how Heather stood by Sam, even knowing that doing so would make her a target of Kate. Also loved Malinda! She rocks!


This is an amazing book that takes us in a rollercoaster ride of emotions, something we can always expect from Tijan.

Can't wait for Fallen Fourth Down and see what happens when Mason leaves for college, how Sam and Logan will react, if Sam and Mason's relationship can survive they not being together all the time and what will happen to Sam at school.








Hello~ (waves)

I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário