segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2014

*Review* Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High #4) by Tijan #Review @TijansBooks


Fallen Fourth Down
Fallen Crest High #4
by
Tijan






My mother tried to destroy me. She doesn't exist to me anymore and my father, the one who raised me and the biological one, are both works in progress. The only two people that I can trust are Mason and Logan, and they're the two people who I could lose. It won't happen. I won't let it. No matter the truth, no matter who loves me, I won't let anything or anyone come between us.
They're my world. They’'e my life.
They're my family.













WOW!

Tijan did it again!

I love this series and after reading Fallen Crest Public I was afraid of how Fallen Fourth Down would develop, I was afraid Tijan was going to introduce a love triangle between Mason, Sam and Logan.

But that didn't happen!!! :D


Mason is now in college with Nate, while Sam and Logan are still in Fallen Crest Public. While Mason is getting along with his new team mates and house mates, Nate joined a frat house and Sam doesn't know where she belongs in Fallen Crest Public now that Mason isn’t there with her.

Sam is still hiding from Mason and Logan what Tate told her after graduation and she starts pulling away from Logan. Both Mason and Logan know something is wrong but Sam doesn't tell them what's going on. She also has to deal with Garrett that decided to move to Fallen Crest with his wife so he can build a relationship with Sam. We finally meet the guy Sam lost her virginity to and he is not someone who you would expect and the circumstances of how it happened are surprising. Finally (!!!) Sam starts dealing with her problems and issues and stops running from them. She wants to become the strong partner that Mason needs to be right by his side, instead of hiding behind him. She doesn’t want to be so dependable on him and wants to give him strength instead of always needing him to give her strength.

Although he is getting along with his team mates and house mates, especially with his roommate, Matteo, and the team’s quarterback, Drew, Mason misses Sam and Logan. He doesn't like that he can't be there for Sam when she needs him the most. His relationship with Nate deteriorates when Nate joins a frat house and wants Mason to become friends with Sebastian Park, the frat president. He also has to deal with Marissa that also goes to Cain U. We see a vulnerable side of Mason when he starts to doubt if he is the right guy for Sam, if he is the one that will make her happy. We also realize that Mason depends a lot on Sam.

Logan is still Logan. Always joking but in this book we see a more serious side of him. He doesn't understand why Sam is pulling away from him and he misses his brother a lot.

Nate put his friendship with Mason on the line when he tried to force a relationship between Mason and Park. He just wanted to be accepted in college, branch out and make new friends, but he ended up making poor choices, that could have really hurt Mason.

Like the football team says, Sebastian Park is an ass. He only wants power and when Mason doesn’t go along with his wants he takes matters in his hands. I still can't believe what he tried to do to Mason!

Since I read Fallen Crest High and then Mason, I didn't like Marissa. There was always something weird about her and it was proved in this book. She is crazy!


Like all Tijan's books, this book is a rollercoaster of emotions: one minute we laugh, then we’re crying, then we’re mad then sad. It's crazy! But a good crazy! This is an amazing book! We see how the physical distance between Sam and Mason affects them and how they deal with it. We also see how Sam keeping secrets from Mason and Logan affect them and their relationships. I was astonished with what Mason, Logan and Nate decided to do to get payback from Park and can’t wait to read the next book!








Hello~ (waves)

I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário