segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2014

*Review* Mason (Fallen Crest High #0.5) by Tijan #Review @TijansBooks


Mason
Fallen Crest High #0.5
by
Tijan






Mason Kade is not known to be nice. He is ruthless, manipulative, and unforgiving. Most will say that he is an a**hole and he is to those that cross him or cross his loved ones. However, he does not want to be who he is. He does not enjoy hurting others, but there is no limit to the lengths he will go to protect himself and his brother.

This is the story of how he came to be and this is why so many love Mason Kade.













Loved, loved, loved Mason!

In this book, we get to know Mason a lot better. We read about all the defining moments that made Mason the guy we love: his relationship with Logan and Nate, his parents screwed up relationship and their divorce, his friendship with Marissa, what he did when Tate tried to seduce him, his reaction to the news that his father new girlfriend and her daughter were going to move in to his home and his reaction when he met Sam for the first time.

Mason is a strong guy, very loyal and protective of the ones he loves, especially Logan. I already loved him in FCH, FCF and FCP but fell even more for him in this book.

Also loved Logan. We can see that he was very different before Tate betrayed him.

Would love to read FCH and FCF from Mason's POV and would also love to read Logan's story.

Love this series! Tijan is a great writer and an amazing storyteller! Can't wait for Fallen Fourth Down!!!








Hello~ (waves)

I didn't begin writing until after undergraduate college. There'd been storylines and characters in my head all my life, but it came to a boiling point one day and I HAD to get them out of me. So the computer was booted up and I FINALLY felt it click. Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel. I'm hoping I got it right since someone must be reading this profile! And I hope you keep enjoying my future stories.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário