sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

♡ Promo ♡ Sin of Attraction (Sin Series #1) by Dee Dinh @DeeDinhAuthor



♡ Promo ♡



Sin of Attraction
Sin Series #1
by
Dee Dinh

Release Date: January 23, 2015

Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Comedy





✾ Synopsis ✾


After eight months of being single, Anatashia Montgomery decided to venture back out into the dating world. Only to meet more frogs and toads than white knights and princes. After several dating mishaps, Ana considered that she wasn’t ready and that getting back out there was more a hassle than it was worth.

Just as Ana was about to give up on dating and consider celibacy, as fate would have it, she would meet Connor Scott, the eligible billionaire playboy who was known to go through women like a buffet line. The man she promised her friend that she would never get involved with.

Now that their paths have crossed, will Ana and Connor submit to the sin of attraction?








❀ Buy Links ❀

Amazon USiBooksSmashwordsNookKobo






✿ Excerpt ✿


Hope rubbed her hands together looking anxious. "So... how was your date Saturday night? Good? Bad? Which one was it?"

I shook my head, "Bad! I was better off staying at home and enjoying my foursome for the night."

"Foursome?" Hope scoffed. "Ana, you've never even had a threesome so how could you even have a foursome?"

I huffed. "Just so you know, I've had plenty of threesomes and foursomes. Ben and Jerry and I have gotten quite acquainted with each other over the past several months since my break-up with Frank and when I'm in the right mood I'll add BOB into the mix."

Hope quirked an eyebrow and started sniggering, "Well damn, I guess I've had a few threesomes and foursomes too. However, I don't really think that having Ben and Jerry ice cream and umm... BOB, your battery operated boyfriend, constitute as a real threesome or foursome."

"Said who? It does to me. I might not be able to really get off with just Ben and Jerry. They have been known to just tease and indulge me a little bit but if I add BOB to it. Well... forget about it. I see the light, Carol Ann. I'll come to the light and envision the real threesome and foursome before me."

"Damn girl! I had no idea you were that kinky." Hope chuckled. "I'm not certain that those movie producers of Poltergeist had that in mind when they wanted Carol Ann to go to the light."

I gave her a grin then shrugged, "What can I say? I see stars when I come to the light."

We both laughed. Then Hope said, "Well, you go girl. Go ahead and enjoy your foursome."

Of course, Beth returned at that moment. She had a sheepish smirk plastered on her face, clearly overhearing Hope calling me out enjoying foursome. When in all honesty, I've never had anything more than a twosome. Our server, Beth, was clearly quite amused.





✿ The Author ✿


Dee Dinh lives near the tip of Southern Maryland, in a lair of mischievous sins and wickedness which is far from the truth that she likes to share with other people. When she's not writing wickedly fun contemporary romance novels you can find her working on her arts and crafts or experimenting with a new recipes in her kitchen.

She is in the process of writing the sequel to Sin of Attraction - book 2 now. It should be release later this year. See what happens next to Connor and Ana. BTW, it does get A LOT hotter and heavier some really good sizzling scenes between the two of them. ;)



✽ Author Links ✽

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitter



Vera is Reading



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário