quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2015

♡ Release Day + #Review + #Sale ♡ Marked Heart (Marked Hearts #4) by M. Sembera @M_Sembera



♡ Release Day ♡



Marked Heart
Marked Hearts #4
by
M. Sembera





✾ Synopsis ✾


A marked heart, longing for the one is nothing more than a restless heart, burdened by a lie.


A marked heart, longing for the one is nothing more than a restless heart, burdened by a lie.


On the surface, everything appears fine. / No one knows the truth.

Only she understands what he's lost. / He's the only one that feels her pain.

His soul is broken. / Her existence is hollow.

She brings purpose to his life. / With him, her life has meaning.

She's opening up. / He's getting to her.

He doesn't know. / She has no idea.

He never wanted to lie. / She can't admit the truth.

It could be fate. / It's only ink.












❀ Buy Links ❀

Amazon USAmazon UK






Check Marked Heart's webpage and Pinterest board








✿ Review ✿





Marked Heart is book four in the Marked Heart series but can be read as a standalone.

Marked Heart is an awesome book with a very captivating story. It is full of emotion and it hooks the reader from the first page.

I loved all the characters in Marked Heart, especially Braden. The characters are very well written and the reader can easily connect with them and their story.

Once again, M. Sembera gives us an amazing book, flawlessly written and that keeps the reader wanting more.





✿ Sale ✿




Enduring Everything
Marked Hearts #1
by
M. Sembera





❀ Buy Links ❀

✧ 99¢ ✧

Amazon USAmazon UK





Charlotte
Marked Hearts #2
by
M. Sembera





❀ Buy Links ❀

✧ 99¢ ✧

Amazon USAmazon UK





One Penny
Marked Hearts #3
by
M. Sembera





❀ Buy Links ❀

✧ 99¢ ✧

Amazon USAmazon UK





C&A Novella
Marked Hearts #3.5
by
M. Sembera





❀ Buy Links ❀

✧ FREE ✧

Amazon USAmazon UK





✿ The Author ✿


Born in Baton Rouge Louisiana, I now live in Brazoria, Texas with My Husband, Three Kids, Three Dogs and Two Cats. I wrote my first short story when I was in high school and instantly fell in love with writing. However, life sometimes gets in the way of aspirations and it wasn't until years later, when my life calmed down, I was able to start writing again. For me, each new book I write or character I create feels like the first time and I find myself falling in love with writing all over again.



✽ Author Links ✽

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitter
Google +InstagramAmazon



Vera is Reading



1 comentário: