quarta-feira, 12 de abril de 2017

♡ Review Blitz ♡ Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward @PenelopeAuthor @ViKeeland @InkSlingerPR #Live #OneClick #Review



♡ Review Blitz ♡



New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Authors Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward have teamed up once again to bring you another chance meeting, another Cocky Bastard who will charm his way into your heart on April 10th, 2017.



Mister Moneybags
by
Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward

Release Date: April 10th 2017

Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance

Photographer: Maurizio Montani

Model: Richeli Murari

Cover Designer: Letitia Hasser, r.b.a. designs





✾ Synopsis ✾


I met Bianca in an elevator.

She was on her way to interview me when we got stuck.
The beautiful, raven-haired reporter assumed I was a delivery guy because of the way I was dressed.

She had no clue I was really Dex Truitt, the wealthy, successful businessman she'd dubbed "Mister Moneybags" — her afternoon appointment.

Bianca told me how much she hated Dex's type — snobby, over educated, silver-spooned men who didn't appreciate the simple things in life.

So, after the elevator finally started moving again, I cancelled the interview and let her believe I was someone I wasn't — a bike messenger named Jay. I loved the way she looked at the fake me and didn't want it to end.

I began dating her as "Jay" — all the while letting her interview the real me over email.

I didn't expect that our chemistry online would be just as hot.
I didn't expect the mess I'd gotten myself into.
I didn't expect that Jay and Dex would fall in love with her.

And she was falling for two men.
Only, both men were me.
And when she found out, we were both going to lose her.

Nothing could have prepared me for that day. And I certainly wasn't prepared for what came after.

All good things must come to an end, right?
Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.












❀ Buy Links ❀

KindleB&NiBooksKoboGoogle
Amazon PaperbackAudio






Sign up for Penelope & Vi's mailing list now and be the first one notified when it goes live!
HERE



Read the First Chapter
HERE








✿ My Review ✿





Bianca George meets Jay Reed when she's on her way to interview the elusive Dex "Mister Moneybags" Truitt and they end up stuck in a dark elevator. What she doesn't know is that Jay Reed is in fact Mister Moneybags himself. After they're rescued from the elevator, Dex cancels the interview and Bianca goes for a bike ride with Jay. Soon, they start going out together.
Late that night, Bianca has the opportunity to interview Mister Moneybags via online chat. They start having nightly chats, not only about Dex's business but also about Dex's and Bianca's private life.
Bianca is now confused. She's falling for two men: the mysterious, down to earth Jay Reed and the elusive millionaire Dex Truitt. But how will she react when she finds out that Jay and Dex are the same person?

I loved Mister Moneybags! The story is amazing and it hooked me from the first page. It has the perfect combination of laughter, drama, sexy scenes, mystery, and twists. Because Bianca finding out that Dex and Jay are the same person isn't the only mystery. This book has much more and I couldn't stop reading until I found the truth along with Dex and Bianca.

Bianca is a confident, strong, smart and sweet young woman. She usually knows what she wants, but Dex and Jay throw her a curve ball and now she's very confused. When she finds out the truth, she doesn't know if she can forgive Dex. I loved that she made Dex grovel for her forgiveness and didn't forgive him right away.
Dex is a hot successful business man. His work is his life. But that changes when he meets Bianca. When he realizes that she hates rich men, he lies to her and becomes Jay Reed, the bike messenger. But he really falls for her and when she finds out the truth, he will do anything he can to make her forgive him. He made me swoon a lot with his attempts to win Bianca back.

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward hit the jackpot again with Mister Moneybags! The story is amazing and the characters are fantastic. This sweet, funny and sexy story, with the right amount of drama and several twists, is flawlessly written and the authors' written style is perfect, making it very easy to connect with the story and these perfectly flawed characters. I can't wait to read more from Vi and Penelope!








✿ The Authors ✿


✧ Vi Keeland ✧


Vi Keeland is a native New Yorker with three children that occupy most of her free time, which she complains about often, but wouldn't change for the world. She is an attorney and a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, & USA Today Best Selling author. Over the last three years, eleven of her titles have appeared on the USA Today Bestseller lists and four on the New York Times Bestseller lists.

In 2013, she released her first romance novel and never looked back. To date, she has thirteen novels released, with PLAYBOY PILOT also releasing in 2016. Her novels have appeared on #1 on Amazon and are currently being translated into German, Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Hebrew, French and Italian.



✽ Author Links ✽

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebook
TwitterPinterestInstagram
Newsletter






✧ Penelope Ward ✧


Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author. She's a fifteen-time New York Times bestseller of twelve novels.
Having grown up in Boston with five older brothers, she spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor, before switching to a more family-friendly career. She is the proud mother of a beautiful 12-year-old girl with autism and a 10-year-old boy. Penelope and her family reside in Rhode Island.



✽ Author Links ✽







✿ Host ✿


WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitter



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário