terça-feira, 18 de julho de 2017

♡ Review Blitz ♡ Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland @ViKeeland @InkSlingerPR #Live #OneClick #Review





Release Date: July 17th 2017

Photographer: Chuando & Frey

Model: Lucas Barbosa Gil

Cover Designer: Sommer Stein, Perfect Pear Creative





✾ Synopsis ✾


The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight — telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, egomaniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend — smooth talking her into his bed, all along failing to mention that he was married.

He deserved every bit of my tongue-lashing and more for what he'd done.

Especially when that lazy smile graced his perfect face in response to my rant.

Only it turned out, the man I'd just told off wasn't the right guy.

Oops. My mistake.

Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology.

I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right?

That's what I thought... until I walked into class the next morning.

Well, hello Professor West, I'm your new teaching assistant.

I'll be working under you... figuratively speaking.

Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing — working under Professor West.

This was going to be interesting...












❀ Buy Links ❀

KindleB&NKoboiBooksGoogle
Amazon Paperback






Join Vi's Violets for early news of books,
fun chats and giveaways!
JOIN HERE








✿ My Review ✿





Rachel met Caine in the bar she works. She mistakes him with the guy that cheated on her best friend, so she tells him off. But she realizes her big mistake when the next day she finds out that not only he isn't her best friend's ex but he's her professor. And she's his TA.
Will Rachel mistake turn out to be a beautiful mistake or a disastrous one?

I loved Beautiful Mistake! I love Vi Keeland's books and I couldn't wait to read this one. And she did not disappoint! The story hooked me from the first page and I couldn't stop reading! It's funny, sexy, with lots of drama, mystery and twists. The chemistry between Rachel and Caine was off the charts!
I really loved how Rachel and Caine met and the chapters about the past.

Rachel Martin had a difficult childhood, but she worked hard to be where she is. She's feisty and stubborn, but also very sweet. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks and isn't afraid to stand her ground when Caine challenges her.
Caine West... I loved Caine! He's tormented from his past and doesn't believe in relationships. But meeting Rachel changed him. He's very bossy and demanding, but can also be very gentle and kind. I loved how he went toe to toe with Rachel and challenged her.

Once again, Vi Keeland gives us an amazing book with a captivating story and remarkable characters. Her writing style is flawless and pulls us in from the first page. Beautiful Mistake will draw you in with its drama, funny scenes, hot steamy moments, and incredible twists. You'll fall in love with Rachel and Caine's story and you'll cheer for them. You'll not regret one-clicking this phenomenal book!








✿ The Author ✿


Vi Keeland is a native New Yorker with three children that occupy most of her free time, which she complains about often, but wouldn't change for the world. She is an attorney and a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, & USA Today Best Selling author. Over the last three years, eleven of her titles have appeared on the USA Today Bestseller lists and four on the New York Times Bestseller lists.

In 2013, she released her first romance novel and never looked back. To date, she has thirteen novels released, with PLAYBOY PILOT also releasing in 2016. Her novels have appeared on #1 on Amazon and are currently being translated into German, Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Hebrew, French and Italian.



✽ Author Links ✽

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebook
TwitterPinterestInstagram
Newsletter






✿ Host ✿


WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitter



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário